Setup in early 2013 RAKtronics is mostly me, Richard Fisher.
With my electronic and software skills along with a huge amount of experience acquired over years working for various project, product, and service orientated companies I believe I bring a unique range of skills and knowledge to your projects
Based in Northamptonshire in the UK we can develop your project right from the concept stage, through the design to building prototypes and beyond.
My career has always electronic and software biased but working for various types of companies has given me insights and experiences in a wide range of industries.
Provider of footfall counting systems and customer insights.
- RS485 multi-door counting system design, prototype to manufacture.
- Electronics, software, PCB design.
- Inteligent kiosk counting.
- Display presence analysis.
- Car counting.
2005-2005 Dimaco UK
Food package inspection
- Online 100% bottle inspection software
- PCB design
- Part Owner/director of small company specialising in bespoke industrial vision systems and control systems
- Software, electronics, PCB, Mechanical, Pneumatic design, build, deploy, training and support (everything!)
Multi-axis machine tool design and manufacture.
- Electronics and software design for the laser cutters, water-jet cutters and multi-axis routers.
- Testing and quality assurance, repair, on-site repair and fault diagnosis.
- Flight systems, wind tunnels, control tower amongst many others!