What information do we collect:
The information we keep are for business reasons, this includes:
- Contact names
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Financial accounting information.
- Contents of emails
- Any other information provided by the client that is needed to complete the work.
What we do with your information:
- Any information is used only for business purposes.
How do we protect your information:
- No information is stored on raktronics.com.
- Emails are stored on our email service providers systems and/or locally on our computers and devices.
- Business information is only stored locally on our computers and devices.
- All computers and devices that hold business information are encrypted.
- As a software company, RAKtronics uses secure cloud based code repositories and backup services. This contains no personal information
Third party access to information:
- It is very rare that any provided information will be need to be passed on to any third parties, should this be the case permission will be obtained before doing so
- Data is kept for duration of the relationship with the client and then removed if requested. We will retain any information required by law or for business purposes.
Last updated 7th May 2018